Nairobi June 2023
This year, EnergyNet Ltd is collaborating with the Government of Kenya, under the patronage of Honourable Davis Chirchir, Cabinet Secretary of Energy and Petroleum, to host a Youth Energy Summit in Nairobi in June. The summit is aimed at MSMEs (medium, small and micro-enterprises), graduates, early career professionals and educators in the energy sector, across the continent. It will run concurrently with the Africa Energy Forum.
To ensure that the summit is inclusive, grant funding has been made available for travel to the event, for social innovators from East and Central Africa doing transformational work in the energy sector. If you’re looking to expand your business or explore employment opportunities in the energy sector, and would like to apply for a travel grant, please use the links below and follow the directions to apply.
Who can apply
- Students – Law, Engineering, Economics/Business
- MSMEs and Entrepreneurs – if energy access is an inhibitor to your business growth
- Public sector early career professionals – if you’re five years into your career and work for State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) across Africa
- Click here to learn more about the Youth Energy Summit
- Click here to register as a participant (Free for Students and early-stage energy entrepreneurs)
- Click here to apply for a Travel Grant (For those energy leaders not from Nairobi)