Would you like to be part of a global movement of changemakers?
Catalyst 2030 is a global movement of more than 1,600 social entrepreneurs and social impact leaders from Ashoka, Echoing Green, the Schwab Foundation, the Skoll Foundation and other global networks of social innovators. The movement was founded in 2020 in response to research carried out by the Social Progress Imperative which showed at the current pace of progress, the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) would only be achieved in 2074. Catalyst 2030 members believe that with collaboration this pace can be accelerated. By joining forces, greater impact can be accelerated.
The network operates locally, nationally, regionally and globally. It aims to strengthen collaboration across and between civil society, multilateral organisations, social enterprises, impact investors, business and governments. Our goal is to scale up existing, proven, successful solutions for systemic change and thereby accelerate the impact that will help to achieve the SDGs by 2030.
Build and Maintain the Movement of Social Innovators
The Catalyst 2030 Membership Team is responsible for guiding and supporting the movement, identifying potential members for Catalyst 2030 and facilitating their active engagement.. We are focused on streamlining the membership application process and onboarding new members and on shifting consciousness to embody Catalyst 2030’s values in the community.
About the role
This internship position is crucial to our goal of supporting our fast growing movement of social entrepreneurs. We are looking for an outstanding candidate who has great attention to details, excellent communication skills and who can seamlessly run and optimise projects. You are a team player, ready to work across our secretariat departments and engage with our membership to support the growth of our network. You are finalising or have completed your academic studies. You will report to the Selection and Onboarding Coordinator and to the Membership Facilitator.
Digital membership communication process
- Support membership profiles and related databases update
- Support the promotion and communication to members for monthly events, engagement initiatives, membership impact stories and news
- Work closely with the Membership Coordinator in conducting promotion and communication on social media platforms
- Evaluate member/user satisfaction and consolidate members’ general enquiries
- Support the evaluation of the effectiveness of membership engagement in regular event and engagement programmes
- Consolidate evaluation datasets for analysis and assist with report generation
- Assist in the consolidation data for the monthly membership audits and reports
- Assist the Secretariat and Catalyst 2030 members with the creation of playbooks for new initiatives
- Assist the Membership Facilitator in conduct research for the membership impact story write-up
Requirements and Skills
- The ideal candidate possesses strong knowledge of MIS tools and platforms and may have experience with customer relationship management software (like Salesforce) or project management software.
- The candidate will report to the membership facilitator
- Good communication skills, especially listening
- Ability to translate and consolidate social media and digital platform users’ needs and summarise findings into reports
- Good MS Excel skills in manipulating data and datasets
- Preference for students who are finalising or have completed their academic studies
- Ability to work in a multicultural, global digital environment and demonstrate cultural sensitivity
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment across time zones
- Good attention to detail and willingness to learn from experience
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team and stay positive while facing a challenge
- Fluency in English and another language/s (Spanish, Chinese, French, Portuguese or Arabic), while other languages such as Russian and Sign Language – ASL would be an asset
- The opportunity to work as part of a young and dynamic team in a fast-paced global environment, on-the-job training opportunities and experience within an international NGO
- The ability to organise and coordinate personal projects to improve the work of the organisation
- Good working atmosphere as part of a small, dedicated team
- An opportunity to work with the world’s most prestigious social entrepreneurs and innovators
- Six month internship contract
- Vacation days plus national holidays
- One Family Foundation can offer a stipend of maximum 300 Euros a month to interns who do not have access to grants, a scholarship or other means of financial support. This offer is limited by budget and is designed to offer a learning experience to a number of graduate students or recent graduates who would not otherwise be able to apply for this internship.
Preferred Start Date
Remote working from anywhere in the world, although with circa four business hours cross over with Central European time (CET), or the ability to schedule work patterns to incorporate those hours.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and letter of motivation in English to Mykyta at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the motivation letter include the following:
- Describe your background or experience (if applicable) and how that might be connected to fostering the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals; and
- Detail your past or current work experience (internships/ traineeships/ projects) where you took the lead on a project, if you have such.