What is Conversation Café?
The Conversation Café is a wonderful space for people who enjoy connecting with others who are working towards positive global changes. Over time, the Conversation Café has evolved from being a purely networking space to a public sphere where specific systemic challenges related to the SDGs are dynamically discussed.
The Conversation Café is hosted by members who want to start a conversation around a specific topic or project with other Catalyst 2030 members.
What does Conversation Café offer?
- Meaningful Conversations: The Café encourages members to talk and share ideas with one another.
- Collaboration Inspiration: It sparks new ideas for future collaborations amongst participants.
|Global, regional or national event
|Adapted to local languages
|In-person or virtual
How to join?
- Choose a Topic: Think of a subject you care about and would like to discuss with other Catalyst 2030 members.
- Define Your Goal: Consider the specific audience you want to engage with and the outcomes you hope to achieve from the conversation.
- Get Started: Contact our Community Building and Engagement team to begin planning your conversation!