Elders Council for Social Entrepreneurs
What is the Elders Council for Social Entrepreneurs?
The Elders Council for Social Entrepreneurs are passionate veteran changemakers, who are committed to creating a positive impact on the world through regular networking. It is a special place where their hard-won wisdom is shared with the wider social innovator/entrepreneur ecosystem.
The key topics covered in these dialogues include:
- Succession planning and transition
- Founders’ and leaders’ legacy
- Board development
The Elders engage with the social innovation community and beyond through webinars, workshops and more. All Catalyst 2030 members are invited to join these events.
What does the Elders Council offer?
- Webinars - A regular series of webinars is run on specific aspects of eldership including succession planning and financial sustainability.
- Soul Sessions - A place to talk through difficult issues confidentially. The Council is aware that many social entrepreneurs keep their professional and personal challenges to themselves which can build up stress. These issues are more common than people realise. Talking about them can help.
- Resources - A ‘wisdom bank’ is freely available to members. This is useful for building knowledge and helping members to learn from fellow social entrepreneurs.