The ability to consistently meet the food demands of the growing population is crucial to food security. That is why the work of social entrepreneur and Catalyst 2030 member, Uche Daniel Jumbo, is critical.
1. Arjan De Wagt (UNICEF), 2. Sunish Jauhari (Vitamin Angels India)
The chat will explore building a collaborative approach of 1000s of community based organisations reaching millions of nutritionally vulnerable populations with single agenda of accelerating nutritional outcomes for girls, women and children of 0-5yrs.
TAGS: Food Security
2. Zero Hunger 3. Good Health and Well-being
1. Chiara Cecchini (Future Food Institute), 2. Julia Dalmadi (Future Food Institute), 3. Chhavi Jatvani (Future Food Institute), 4. Sonia Massari (Future Food Institute), 5. Sara Roversi (Future Food Institute), 6. Matteo Vignoli (UniBo – Future Food Institute)
This knowledge-sharing collaborative session will focus on the importance of the food and agricultural sectors and examine how they can be reimagined to overcome the current dysfunctionalities.
TAGS: Food Security
2. Zero Hunger 3. Good Health and Well-being 4. Quality Education 13. Climate Action
1. Alice Jervoise (UNDP), 2. Thomas Legrand (UNDP)
The aim of this session is to connect with actors doing work on the ground and collectively generate insights into a vision of a conscious food system.
TAGS: Food Security, Closed Session
3. Good Health and Well-being 12. Responsible Consumption and Production 15. Life on Land 17. Partnerships for the Goals
1. Radhika Batra (Every Infant Matters), 2. Shelly Batra (Every Infant Matters), 3. Sunish Jain (President Vitamin Angels), 4. Ravi Anupindi (President’s Advisory Committee on Labor Standards and Human Rights)
The aim of the session is to recognise the serious and often unknown consequences of hunger, and to develop concrete actionable plans to prevent this travesty of justice.
TAGS: Food Security, Hunger
1. No Poverty 2. Zero Hunger 3. Good Health and Well-being