Downloadable/printable .pdf document
17 September 2022
Catalyst 2030 Secretariat and members, Ecosystem partners and interview partners
Kiran Reddy (Managing Director, Helm of Eight)
Sukanya Narain (Founder, Sustainnovate)
Dr Urvashi Sahni
Pathways to Transforming Education details how we can adopt evidence-based learning principles and collaboratively revolutionise education. This report showcases tried and tested leapfrogging strategies created by education social entrepreneurs and innovators from around the world to bring about systemic, lasting change for all learners.
Introduction to the report
The launch session was recorded during the Transforming Education Summit (Solutions Day), a United Nations GA event.
Dr. Rana Dajani
- Dr Urvashi Sahni, Founder & Chief Executive, Study Hall Educational Foundation
- Mr Roeland Monasch, Chief Executive Officer, Aflatoun
- Ms Amina Mohammed, Deputy Secretary General, United Nations (TBC)
- Mr Daniel Sponda, Minister of Education, Honduras
- Dr Marwah Awartani, Minister of Education, Palestine
- Ms Ethel Agnes Pascua- Valenzuela, Director, Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) Secretariat
- Mr Stavros Yiannouka, CEO, WISE at Qatar Foundation
- Ms Laura Savage, Executive Director at International Education Funders Group (TBC)
- Ms Shruti Beltikar, Youth Delegate, Teach for All
Pathways to Transforming Education – A Toolkit for System Leaders to Co-Create the Pathways to Collaboration
This set of tools is meant to complement the Pathways to Transforming Education Report. The toolkit expands upon the ideas and goals for education that were laid out in the report and demonstrates how these align with the themes presented in the United Nations Secretary-General’s Vision for Education.