Catalyst 2030 is excited to announce the launch of Global Social Innovation Day on 8 November to coincide with the Catalyst 2030 Awards Ceremony.
The day is dedicated to celebrating all social innovators, highlighting the social innovation ecosystem and showcasing the collective impact of the movement towards achieving social progress and impact.
Global Social Innovation Day: Catalysing action in communities
The day aims to:
- Raise global awareness, inspire action and celebrate the impact of social innovation around the world.
- Highlight the impact of social innovation initiatives in driving social change, fostering collaborative efforts and advocating for policy reforms at local, national and global levels.
- Honour the diverse contributions of social ventures, all working towards a more just and sustainable world.
Activities during the week of the inaugural Global Social Innovation Day include:
- Catalyst 2030 Awards, London (Physical and Digital)
- Unlocking the Impact Economy, Brazil
- Kick-Off Advisory Council for Social Innovation, Berlin
- Other member activities
The event will be aimed at a global audience of active and observing participants, including:
- Catalyst 2030 community
- Catalyst 2030 allies and partners
- Social Innovators
- Social change influencers
- Corporate organisations
Read about the launch of Global Social Innovation Day.