Catalyst 2030 is seeking an Impact Coordinator
Launched at the World Economic Forum in January 2020, Catalyst 2030 is a global community of social entrepreneurs, funders and other social change innovators who believe collaborative action and bold, new strategies are needed to address the crises of our time.
Joining forces with communities, governments, businesses, funders and others, Catalyst 2030 members are working toward changing systems at all levels. Cumulatively, members have already impacted the lives of millions, often with limited resources. Together, we envision the advancement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for all.
About the role
Catalyst 2030 has transformed from its beginnings as a nimble, startup enterprise to a fast growing movement. Collaborative systems change involves many different change efforts, adapted to various contexts, happening concurrently. The Impact Coordinator will play a vital role in supporting efforts to research and measure the impact of change efforts to ensure local initiatives can maximise their impact and learn from one another.
Scope of the work
The candidate is a person who is interested in measurement and evaluation, has strong analytical skills and project management skills and is able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
You have strong attention to detail, effective at time management and enjoy coordinating multiple tasks. In addition, you have excellent written and verbal communication and English language skills, and proficiency in at least one of the other six official UN languages. You are familiar with, and able to, coordinate between several MIS and data analysis tools. You will report to the Systems Learning Facilitation Lead.
This is an entry-level position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Catalyst 2030, including the development of annual reports for constituencies
Oversight and project management of the measurement, impact and learning needs, including monthly and weekly reporting
- Collaborating with, and following up on, the measurement and reporting needs of various Catalyst 2030 departments
- Development of a set of evaluation questions, data recollection mechanisms and schedules, intended uses/users and frameworks linked Catalyst 2030’s Theory of Change, Principles and Mountain of Accountability report
- Designing and preparing recommendations for future evaluations of Catalyst 2030
- Coordinating the needs of the Learning and Impact Working Group, including organising meetings, drafting agendas, preparing minutes, developing presentations and serving as the point of contact for the working group
- Using technology for data analysis, reporting to the network through Google slide presentation Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (e.g. Salesforce) expertise is a plus.
- Updating and preparing overviews, membership mapping and data analysis
Identifying and supporting departments and ensuring the accuracy of data in the data collection that affects reporting
- Accessing data to identify information for reporting needs
- Liaison and support for the network as required and coordination of initiatives
- Collaborating with other teams across the Catalyst 2030 Secretariat
- Supporting and reporting to the Operations Lead and Network Facilitator
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested and a being willing to be flexible when required
Qualifications and experience
- An active interest in global issues and challenges, their complexity and nuances
- Proactive in seeking out solutions and pre-empting challenges
- Ability to work in a multicultural, global environment and demonstrate cultural sensitivity
- Must be able to attend monthly meetings (sometimes twice per month) with the design team and working group members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and across time zones, and a willingness to learn from experience
- Ability to manage time effectively and to adapt to changing environments
Desire to work collaboratively, with a positive attitude and ability to rise to challenges
- Fluency in English and another language (Spanish, French, Portuguese or Arabic), other languages would be an asset e.g. Russian, Chinese etc. a plus
- Hands-on attitude, flexibility and ability to adapt to new tasks and a willingness to help out when required
One Family Offers
- A competitive salary in line with the guidelines outlined for the sector in the Netherlands (Depending on the location and years of experience)
- 32 paid leave days including Dutch national holidays
- The opportunity to work with a young and dynamic team in a fast-paced global environment
- Working in a dynamic network of more than 1000 organisations across the globe including Skoll Foundation, Ashoka, Schwab Foundation and Echoing Green
This position is remote and can be carried out from most regions that have some overlap with CET working hours.
20 August 2023
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and letter of motivation in English to Eva Arcega at email@example.com before 20 August 2023.
To find out more about our work look at our website
One Family Foundation and Catalyst 2030 actively promote equality, diversity and inclusion. We consider experience of all candidates, irrespective of age, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation, disability, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment.