Findings of the People’s Report survey remind us that the challenges we face cannot be solved by governments alone.
The People’s Report Communications Kit (Comms Kit) was designed to make sharing the survey on social media, newsletters, email and media easy
Many of us have experienced sitting in a bus or train and seeing rows and rows of houses and apartments. Moving past them you get a tantalising glimpse of other people’s lives. But wouldn’t you like to know more?
Translated into 41 languages and counting… Catalyst members are breaking records in our attempts to conduct the largest survey exploring people’s reality since the COVID-19 pandemic with The People’s Report.
1. Rana Dajani (We Love Reading, Society for advancement of science and technology in the Arab world), 2. Purnima Ranawat (#COVIDActionCollab, Swasti), 3. Covax Facility (TBC),
4. Mahali Hlasa (Riders for Health)
In this session we explore the following questions relating to the distribution of COVID19 vaccines: How can we, social entrepreneurs, collaborate to contribute to greater vaccine equity? What cross sectoral innovations and unlikely solutions are already being worked upon and what more is possible?
TAGS: Covid-19, IBG Health
3. Good Health and Well-being 10. Reduced Inequality 17. Partnerships for the Goals
1. Fredrik Galtung (TrueFootprint), 2. Shiv Kumar (Catalyst Management Services), 3. Bhumika Nanda (Catalyst Management Services), 4. Shona McDonald (Shonaquip), 5. Sipho Mwanza (OpenNet4), 6. Andreas Tamberg (The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria)
This session brings together SEs from Zambia, India, and South Africa, and other members of the Covid-19 Care Monitoring Coalition that was initiated as part of Catalyst 2030.
The aim is to share the lessons and experiences and explore any implications for the medium to long-term of the lessons learned.
3. Good Health and Well-being 17. Partnerships for the Goals
1. Lisha McCormick (Last Mile Health), 2. Rehema Namukose (Re!gnite Africa), 3. Nadia Naviwala (The Citizens Foundation), 4. Florian Rutsch (Ashoka), 5. Jean Scrimgeour (Accountability Lab)
The pandemic has transformed how civil society needs to operate to be effective. Join us to understand how CSOs can make sure they thrive post COVID-19.
10. Reduced Inequality 16. Peace and Justice Strong Institutions 17. Partnerships for the Goals
The Catalysing Change campaign highlights innovative actions and partnerships required to address social, economic and health needs arising from the COVID-19 crisis globally