Select Page

Looking for local change-makers to empower and invest in!-

Home Forums Catalyst 2030 Member Forum Looking for local change-makers to empower and invest in!-

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by VELVIN OCHIENG.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tim Sergio Wolter
    Participant

Hi,
    Please apologize in advance in case this is not the right forum to ask this question.
    Next to Catalyst2030, I am part of a network of pro-bono advisors who empower local change makers with end-to-end project management, including turning an innovative and transformative idea into a solid proposal, which we then pitch to prospective funders and investors who are interested in investing into meaningful change.
    We are therefore looking for groups or individuals who have great ideas to overcome the development challenges we’re trying to address as Catalyst2030; it can range from concept notes of registered civil societies to a simple idea by an individual. The important factor is that it’s demand-driven, there is high motivation and local ownership, and high-impact for the local community. The “smaller” or more rural, the better. It’s all about empowerment.

If any of you know of such examples that could benefit from our pro-bono support, I’d much appreciate it if you could send me a message to link me up! 🙂 I’ll also be attending next week’s GA.

All the best,
    Tim

Asha Murphy
    Participant

Hi Tim
    Great work! Which countries do you work with? I have several projects and ideas. One is working with remote First Nations communities to promote literacy through their First Language. Our pilot is with a Quechua community in Peru.
    Kind regards
    Asha

Tim Sergio Wolter
    Participant

HI Asha,

That sounds great – I would be happy to discuss with you in greater detail. I just sent you a Linkedin invitation.
    All the best,
    Tim

Salissou Mahamane Mourtala
    Participant

Hello Tim,

I’m leading an NGO in Niger west Africa (Association Maçons de l’Education). The general objective of the association is to contribute to the improvement of the quality of Education in general, the culture of citizenship and the economic inclusion of young people and women. The specific objectives of the association are:
    – Identify and rehabilitate classrooms presenting health and infrastructure risks for the safety of schoolchildren
    – Execute capacity building projects on various themes to improve the quality of work of CSO leaders, administrative staff and local authorities
    – Support youth and women’s organizations in the search for funding and the implementation of development, economic and social inclusion projects

I would like to partner with your organization feel free to reach me for any inquiry

Kind Regards

VELVIN OCHIENG
    Participant

Hi Tim, great initiative there. We could really use some help in our organisation. Our goal is to empower young children from underserved and marginalized communities using Tech and Sports.

Happy to connect and discuss further.
    Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest