Select Page

Youth Coaching and Mentorship

Home Forums Catalyst 2030 Member Forum Youth Coaching and Mentorship

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kennedy Ezirim
    Participant

The purpose of this coaching initiative is to guide youths towards a specific goal in life and help them maximise their own abilities. The quote above suggests an important part in a coaching relationship. Coaching provides participants with the skills and abilities they need to succeed in specific areas of their lives.

The purpose of mentoring, on the other hand, is to impart wisdom and knowledge to help guide the youth through life events.

As a youth coach, I am generally focused on how to help teens in specific areas of their lives. This means I understand the teenage brain and am able to help them learn new life skills more successfully that best benefit their learning and impact in their respective communities.

The relationship aspect of this is more professional than personal, as the coach isn’t necessarily developing a strong relationship with the youth I am coaching.

celia gueto melo
    Participant

Hello!

In my foundation we do mentorship for the youth in Spain and we are thinking to escalate the practices to Senegal and Colombia. I would appreciate getting to know your expertise a bit more.

Kind regards,

Celia

Kennedy Ezirim
    Participant

Hi Celia,

It’s my delight to cross paths with you in this impactful ecosystem. Yes, I am open to working with you on this. I am in West Africa, and we can jointly reach out to the good people of Senegal and the like.

Kindly share your WhatsApp contact information; let’s discuss more.

Best regards

Kennedy

Anand Chaturvedi
    Participant

Good to know about your work Kennedy; have you considered using DISC Assessment in your work ?

Kennedy Ezirim
    Participant

I am not aware of it, kindly share your WhatsApp so we can discuss more about it and how to use it in my work. Thanks

Anand Chaturvedi
    Participant

Hello Kennedy,

I can be reached on WA at +919110457593

Looking forward to connecting with you.

Cheers
    Anand

Kennedy Ezirim
    Participant

Hi Anand,

I did receive your WhatsApp number, I will touch base with you on that medium shortly.

Thanks

Kennedy

celia gueto melo
    Participant

Hi Kennedy, Hi Ananda – I can be reached out on +91 7696495409, happy to discuss about possible opportunities and share insights with you.

Celia

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest